So you’ve got questions? You’re in the right place.
We’ve got answers.
- How do I upload a video?
- Can I upload more than one video?
- What type of videos can I upload?
- The music on my video is not playing when on the website. What happened?
- My video failed to upload. What now?
- My video was not accepted. What now?
- How can I change my profile or contact info?
- How can I increase my chance of winning?
- Who is eligible to audition?
Voters and Supporters
- How do I upload a video? Go to the Upload section and register or if you’ve already registered, log-in. Then download one of six songs from the MaxFresh* playlist. Create a 30 second video with your freshest moves. Make sure to record the music track with your video as you dance, or if you know how, you can also add the music track into your video file before uploading it. In the Upload section, fill out all required fields, attach your video and remember to enter Dancer 2 information if you have a partner! Click “Upload Video” and don’t forget to send to all your friends!
- Can I upload more than one video? Yes. You can enter up to 6 videos per week – one for each song from the MaxFresh* playlist.
- What type of videos can I upload? You can upload digital videos in standard format: “.mov”, “.avi” or “.mpeg”.
- The music on my video is not playing when on the website. What happened? Try listening to the video on your computer before you upload it. If you don’t have any audio, most likely you didn’t record the music with your video as you danced. Download one of the six songs on the MaxFresh* playlist, make sure your microphone is turned on before you record your video, turn up the volume on your computer, play the music and record your video. Upload your video again following the instructions above.
- My video failed to upload. What now? Log in, and re-attach your video, ensuring it’s an approved file type. Also, check to make sure you’ve filled out all of the required fields.
- My video was not accepted. What now? Log in and review the checklist in the Audition section; it’s got helpful tips to help you submit an audition that will meet Get Fresh & Dance official rules.
- How can I change my profile or contact info? You cannot directly change your contact information on the contest site. If you require information to be changed, please Contact us.
- How can I increase my chance of winning? Take dance lessons. (Just kidding!) We suggest entering several videos (up to six videos per week, one per song on the MaxFresh* playlist are allowed) and encourage your friends to vote for you! On August 17, 2009, the audition period closes and you’ll need lots of votes to become one of the Top 20 freshest dancers!
- Who is eligible to audition? All dancers/participants in audition videos must be legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), and at least the age of majority in the province/territory in which they reside at the time of entry.
- How many times can I vote? You can vote once per day. Every time you vote you increase your chances to win one of five iPod Nano* portable music players. Come back daily to vote again!
- Can I vote for myself? Of course you can vote for yourself but you should encourage others to vote for you too! Promoting yourself is a great way to increase your chance of winning.
- What should I do if I see a performance that is offensive or inappropriate? We do not allow content that is offensive or inappropriate. If you see a video that slipped past our screening, please let us know immediately. Contact us with details.
- What should I do if I see a comment that is offensive or inappropriate? We do not allow content that is offensive or inappropriate. If you see a comment that slipped past our screening, please let us know immediately. Contact us with details.
- Still have a question or issue? Contact us